- 10Hz – 39800Hz audio bandwidth
- 62 Ohms, 105 dB SPL/V, open-back over-ear design
- Patented Varimotion two-layer diaphragm for improved high-frequency range and better perforrmance at low frequencies
- Unique flat-wire voice coil for higher sensitivity and treble response
- Specially shaped 3D-Foam earpads for optimum fit and ease of use
The K702’s are reference, open, over-ear studio headphones for precision listening, mixing and mastering. They combine an extremely accurate response with agility and spaciousness. This is achieved by using revolutionary flat-wire voice coils and a patented Varimotion two-layer diaphragm. A totally open design and a high-performance cable complete these reference headphones. The K702’s comfortable, specially shaped 3D-foam ear pads and a genuine-leather headband ensure a perfect fit. They provide a professional mini XLR connector for quick replacement of the cable. The K702s are individually tested and serial-numbered.