- The Fujinon MKX50-135mm T2.9 Lens in X-Mount is a lightweight cine-style zoom lens for X-mount cameras with a Super 35mm-sized sensor. The electrical contacts within the lens mounts allows communication with X-series cameras. It features a mechanical design with three independent lens control rings: focus, iris, and zoom. Each ring incorporates a cine-style gear with a 0.8 MOD for interfacing with standard cine-style lens accessories. The focus ring features approximately 200° of rotation, which provides room or precise focus pulls, and the iris is clickless, enabling smooth iris pulls. The lens also incorporates a macro mode for close focusing capabilities.The lens is color matched to other Fujinon lenses such as the HK, ZK, and XK series, which enables smooth intercutting between lenses. The 85mm front enables use with many cine-style matte boxes via use of optional step-up rings (rings not included). The lens weighs only 2.16 pounds, which is fairly light for a cinema zoom that holds focus and aperture throughout the focal length range. It is designed for cameras with a Fuji X-mount, so it has a short flange focal distance, but the lens allows flange focal distance adjustment so you can fine-tune it to the camera you are using the lens on.
- The electical contacts within the lens mount enables communication with X-series cameras, which allows for correction of distortion and color/brightness shading to prevent vignetting. This communication also enables you to achieve a variety of color expressions when using Film Simulation modes.
- T2.9 to T22 aperture with 9 iris blades for attractive bokeh
- The 28.5mm diameter image circle covers the 3-perf super 35 format with a 16:9 aspect ratio
- Industry standard 0.8 film pitch gears for focus, zoom, and iris control
- The gear rings positions for focus, zoom, and iris are located at the same position on both lenses in the MKX series, making switching between the two zooms quick as you don’t have to adjust the position of lens accessories
- Both lenses in the MKX series have the same weight and length so there is no need to rebalance your camera when you change from one lens to the other
- 200° focus barrel rotation
- No shims are required to adjust the flange focal distance as this lens has a built-in adjustment mechanism
- Macro focus function available
Focal Length 50 to 135mm Lens Mount Fujifilm X Format Super35/APS-C Image Circle 28.5 mm Maximum T-Stop T2.9 to 22 Minimum Focus Distance From : 3.9′ / 1.2 m Optical Design 22 Elements in 17 Groups Iris Blades 9 Gear MOD & Pitch Focus: 0.8 MOD / 32 Pitch
Iris: 0.8 MOD / 32 Pitch
Zoom: 0.8 MOD / 32 Pitch
Front Diameter 85 mm Filter Thread 82 mm Focus Rotation 200° Zoom Ratio 3x Electronic Communication Yes Tripod Mounting Thread 1/4″-20 Female Length 8.12″ / 20.62 cm Weight 2.2 lb / 1 kg
Vestibulum curae torquent diam diam commodo parturient penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse parturient a.Parturient in parturient scelerisque nibh lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendrerit et pharetra fames nunc natoque dui.
ADIPISCING CONVALLIS BULUM
- Vestibulum penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse.
- Abitur parturient praesent lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendre.
- Diam parturient dictumst parturient scelerisque nibh lectus.
Scelerisque adipiscing bibendum sem vestibulum et in a a a purus lectus faucibus lobortis tincidunt purus lectus nisl class eros.Condimentum a et ullamcorper dictumst mus et tristique elementum nam inceptos hac parturient scelerisque vestibulum amet elit ut volutpat.
There are no reviews yet.