- Canon’s EOS C200 EF Cinema Camera features a built-in EVF, 4″ LCD screen, top handle, Super 35mm CMOS sensor, and Dual Pixel Autofocus. The EF lens mount on the EOS C200 offers compatibility not only with Canon’s existing broad range of DSLR lenses but also with their line of EF-mount CN-E cinema prime and zoom lenses. The Super 35mm sensor is paired with Canon’s Dual DIGIC DV 6 image processor, allowing it to capture and record up to DCI 4K resolution.The C200 can also record Canon’s Cinema RAW Light internally via its single CFast card slot. The camera also incorporates two SD card slots for recording UHD 4K/HD MP4 video. A built-in EVF enables the camera to maintain a small footprint when you shoot. However, the included removable 4″ LCD screen as well as the included top handle and camera grip make this camera versatile for larger shoots. You can output video via the camera’s SDI output, and the built-in XLR connectors provide two channels of audio at line, mic, and mic+48V level. A built-in Ethernet connector provides input/output control.
Canon Super 35mm CMOS Sensor
Modeled on the Super 35mm motion picture film standard, the Canon CMOS sensor has an active image size of 24.4 x 13.5mm. It features 4096 x 2160 resolution to deliver Cine 4K images, as well as supporting Ultra HD (3840 x 2160), and Full HD (1920 x 1080).
Dual Pixel CMOS AF Technology
Provides continuous AF (Autofocus) function for all autofocus lenses, using Dual Pixel CMOS AF technology. A new AF Lock setting also lets you change the image framing while holding the desired focus. This feature is ideal for users who regularly shoot with smaller crews, who shoot moving subjects, or who want smoother, more natural-looking autofocus.
Dual Pixel CMOS AF technology features a CMOS sensor that consists of an array of pixels that each feature two separate photodiodes. By continuously comparing their outputs during AF mode, phase-difference autofocus helps ensure non-blurred images and smooth focus transitions even when the talent and/or camera are moving. The new feature places a high priority on maintaining sharp focus while providing a natural, smooth autofocus movement with select Canon EF lenses – including newer-generation STM lenses – which offer even smoother and quieter operation.
Dynamic Range, ISO Range
The C200 features a dynamic range of approximately 13 stops, and an ISO range of 160 to 25,600. You can also select an expanded ISO range of 100 to 102,400. It supports Wide DR Gamma, Canon Log and Canon Log 3.
Dual Canon DIGIC DV 6 Image Processor
The camera features Dual DIGIC DV 6 processors to handle the internal data processing.
Ultra High-Resolution EVF
The EOS C200 features a built-in 0.46″, 1.23MP color EVF and 100% field of view coverage for comfortable viewing and accurate judgment of composition, focus, and color. The angle of the viewfinder is adjustable for additional user comfort.
4″ LCD Touchscreen Camera Grip and Top Handle
Included with the C200 is a removable 4″ Touchscreen LCD viewfinder. Also included with the C200 is a camera control handgrip as well as a removable top handle.
Rich Audio Controls
Built directly into the C200 are two XLR audio inputs with +48V phantom power, and a 3.5mm microphone terminal is also built into the camera. Audio is recorded uncompressed in 16-bit PCM format at 48 kHz for high fidelity sound. Both XLR inputs as well as the mic terminal have the option for automatic as well as manual gain control.
Canon Cinema RAW Light
This codec allows you to record raw data internally to a CFast 2.0 card via the camera’s single CFast card slot. The CFast card slot enables capturing DCI 4K in Canon’s Cinema RAW Light format.
- UHD 4K and Full HD recording onto SD cards is available via the two SD card slots.
- Slow-motion recording, pre-recording, frame recording, interval recording
Relay recording, double slot recording
You can choose to record at 120/100p when recording in Full HD.
3 x 4 (clip) index screen (raw/MP4/Photo)
Kelvin setting (setting range: 2000K to 15000K/-20CC to +20CC)
Other Recording Functions
Custom picture setting
Black balance adjustments
My Menu setting
Waveform monitor display
Assignable buttons (1-17)
Peripheral illumination correction
GPS support (GP-E2)
Normal playback, fast forward (at speeds of ×5, ×15, ×60), fast reverse (at speeds of ×5, ×15, ×60), frame forward, frame reverse, rec review
Vestibulum curae torquent diam diam commodo parturient penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse parturient a.Parturient in parturient scelerisque nibh lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendrerit et pharetra fames nunc natoque dui.
ADIPISCING CONVALLIS BULUM
- Vestibulum penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse.
- Abitur parturient praesent lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendre.
- Diam parturient dictumst parturient scelerisque nibh lectus.
Scelerisque adipiscing bibendum sem vestibulum et in a a a purus lectus faucibus lobortis tincidunt purus lectus nisl class eros.Condimentum a et ullamcorper dictumst mus et tristique elementum nam inceptos hac parturient scelerisque vestibulum amet elit ut volutpat.